My Achery Practice

Dynamic Archery Drills 

by 

www.northwoodtraditionalarchery.com


Shooting from many different angles and stances in order to become more versatile in the wilderness is a common practice for hunters, and I will be sharing some of my innovative archery drills adapted from my martial arts back round in Systema and tai chi chuan.

I do do recommend the use of many foundational target shooting drills,  such as blind bailing and gap shooting.  But I choose not to be limited by these standards,  for that would be against my nature as a wild and free thinker.  Be prepared for the unorthodox...


Archery drill:  run and jump shot

  While at this very moment I will post pone the sharing of my drills and techniques,  many are already available on my website.

So for now,  I will leave this post as an introduction for my blog,  where I will be posting articles and information pertaining to traditional archery. 

Thanks for keeping the old ways alive!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: