Bow Making Classes

by:

northwoodtraditionalarchery.com 

475-235-7421





  The bow and arrow classes held at North Wood Traditional Archery have been a great way for me to feel that I am making a difference in the world... 




While I make many bows and arrows that celebrate the worlds rich ancestral heritage and love what I do,  I also feel that teaching the skill is even more satisfying.


  It may be because of the rich friendships I've made with students,  or the possibility that they will someday teach their offspring... whatever it is,  I feel it is part of my purpose in life. 




I have been teaching wilderness survival skills for the past four years,  but the way a student glows after having earned the ability and knowledge to make a wooden bow makes it obvious that it was much needed in this world.  



Thanks to all of my students and teachers out there, and thanks for keeping the old ways alive!!






Subscribe to receive free email updates: